Well, I partially got my financial issue taken care of. People owe me money, and I have to wait on that but at least my credit score will remain where it is. That run last night took some out of me since I was running on pure emotion and adrenaline from being so upset. I ran a 15:25 mile for both miles, which sucks in my mind. Granted, it's not far from a 14 minute mile, but at the same time it is.
The good is that on my scale, I'm in the 260's now! Sure, it's 269, but it's not 270's, which is progress!! Funny how I can be okay with 1 pound difference but not a 1 minute difference, eh?
Since I technically did my 2.5 mile run today (albeit early early in the morning, and it was FREEZING!) I can actually rest just a bit, the next day is 30 minutes of cross training!
There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow...
D
No comments:
Post a Comment